Terms of Service
We are pleased to provide you with the best quality items for your swimming, water aerobics, and scuba needs. Southwest Aqua Sports (SWAS) does not offer refunds, store credit will be given on a case by case bases.Product Defect
- Refunds and/or Exchanges subject to manufacturers warranty and SWAS discretion
- Require a 50% deposit
- If the customer no longer wants this item, there will be No Refund, Exchange or Store Credit.
- Full payment is required at time of booking
- Any cancellations or rescheduling by customer, must be done 96 hours prior to booked class.
- Fees for missed classes are Non-Refundable
Southwest Aqua Sports Class Policies
- Classes are filled on a reservation basis, the first to book is first space reserved.
- Class fees (and equipment packages), are required at time of booking to guarantee your space.
- Upon registration, you will receive an email confirmation and a supply list.
- Please do not show up for a class, without a reservation, we do not allow for walk-ins.
- You may request to be put on a wait list. This does not guarantee you a spot. If there is a cancellation, you will be contacted. If not, and the class runs again, you will be given priority consideration.
- If you are unable to attend a class for which you are registered, you must cancel or reschedule 96 hours prior to the booked class. You will be given one complementary rebook, every additional rebook will have a $100 rescheduling fee.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before your class, class fee are Non-Refundable and rescheduling will be to the discretion of SWAS.
- It is important to bring all items listed, as the instructor and store do not rent these items.
- Southwest Aqua Sports scuba store will work with you and your budget to get the gear you need to complete the class.
Out of courtesy for everyone, please limit:
- Classroom doors open 15 minutes before class.
- Please be on time to ensure a timely dismissal from the evening class
- your cell phone use — if you must make or receive a call, please do so outside the classroom